inkl. MwSt. | Versandkostenfrei
- Artikel-Nr.: AZ001
- Hersteller: Audeze
- Lieferzeit: ca. 3 - 5 Werktage
It began when the Audeze team met the legendary electronics designer Bascom King in his design lab. Bascom has designed acclaimed amplifiers for Infinity, Marantz, Constellation Audio, PS Audio and others. He demoed a prototype headphone amplifier that so impressed everyone that they signed Bascom on the spot to develop the new headphone amplifier exclusively for Audeze.
The King’s circuitry is very different from the typical complementary output topology; it uses the same polarity N-channel MOSFET outputs as these are more alike and complementary than N- and P-channel MOSFETs. Just before the output stage is a two-stage differential amplifier using a dual-triode tube for the input stage followed by a P-channel MOSFET differential driver stage. The driver stage supplies complementary drive to the N-channel output devices. Overall negative feedback is taken back to the input stage to include the input triode in the feedback loop. The circuit is DC-coupled from input to output and a servo control circuit keeps the output DC offset to within millivolts of zero. The overall symmetry of the circuitry eliminates most even-order harmonic distortion. The result is a low impedance, low distortion, wide frequency response output with immense musical transparency, a real emotional experience.
Try Audeze Headphones for 30 Days Risk Free
Audeze now offers a 30-day return policy at no extra charge. The customer is responsible for paying the return freight to Audeze using a shipping method with tracking numbers.
We offer free shipping on ALL orders of new, direct-sale products including cables and accessories, to customers in the USA; including Hawaii and Alaska. If you purchase from outside the USA, your warranty service, if needed, must be done in the USA.
Buy your Audeze headphone today and in the unlikely event you want to return them, do so within 30 days with no penalty.
The King User Guide
- Dual ¼” unbalanced jacks
- True SPL power meters calibrated for specific headphones
- Clipping and overload indicators
- RCA signal inputs
- XLR inputs (converted internally to unbalanced)
- Filtered and fused AC power module
- 110/220V AC voltage selector
- Machined aluminum chasis
- Shock absorbing feet
- Package Includes
- 6-ft AC power cord
- Tube Complement
- Stock: E88CC, matched pair
- Compatible: 6DJ8 and variants including 6922, 7308, 7DJ8, ECC88, 6H23
- Output Power 6W into 20 ohms load with less than 0.1% THD
- Frequency Response 10Hz-100KHz, -0.1dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion Less than 0.1%, 20Hz-20KHz, full output
- SNR -120dB, A weighted
- Output impedance 0.3 ohms
- Input impedance 10k ohms
- Power requirement 110-120V AC, 50/60Hz; 220-240V AC, 50/60Hz, externally switchable
- Power consumption 30W maximum
- Dimensions 300 mm x 110 mm x 325 mm
- Weight 9 kg