inkl. MwSt. | Versandkostenfrei
- Artikel-Nr.: OPPO002
- Hersteller: OPPO
- Lieferzeit: ca. 3 - 5 Werktage
Planar Magnetic Headphones
Proprietary Planar Magnetic Technology
Life-like, Natural Sound Quality, High Sensitivity & Scalability
Plush Padding & Reduced Weight for Exceptional Comfort
An Auditory Adventure
The OPPO PM-2 Planar Magnetic headphones are characterised by a distillation of the OPPO PM-1’s key acoustic and industrial design features into a more affordable price point. The PM-2 uses the same driver and the same technological breakthroughs as the PM-1, but with more concise design and accessories, for those who focus on sound and listening.
Loud and Clear
The PM-2 features the same drivers and technological breakthroughs as the PM-1: the use of a unique 7-layer diaphragm, double-sided spiraling coils, and an FEM-optimised magnet system.
Strong, but humble
PM-2 is a very polished headphone focused on revealing every detail for exceptionally discerning ears.
Balanced, Natural and Reliable
Both planar magnetic drivers are closely matched and fine-tuned to bring you optimum stereo imaging and a wide soundstage.
Planar Magnetic Diaphragms
OPPO’s planar magnetic driver diaphragm has 7 layers of thin materials that provide excellent performance, reliability, and longevity. The construction of the diaphragm ensures that it is very stable under thermal stress and vibration.
Fem-Optimized Magnet System
Maximizes sensitivity and consistency of the applied force over the driver area.
Double-sided Spiraling Coils
Allows twice as many conductors to be placed within the magnetic field, which leads to higher sensitivity, better damping, and even drive force.
Ensures that it is very stable under thermal stress and vibration
Constructed with an emphasis on long term use and maximum consistency from unit to unit, OPPO PM-2 has been tested to very high standards to withstand mechanical and environmental stress.
Easily Replaceable Components
OPPO PM-2’s earpads are mounted on rubber inserts that can be easily cleaned or replaced. This design makes it easy to try out PM-1’s lambskin and velour earpads. The headphone cable is detachable and uses 2.5 mm mono mini jacks to connect to the earcups, 6.35 mm terminated cable for home use, and a shorter, 3.5 mm terminated cable for portable use.
Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Acoustic Principle: Open back
- Ear Coupling: Circumaural
- Nominal Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 102 dB in 1 mW
- Clamping Pressure: 5 N
- Cables: 3 m detachable OCC cable (6.35 mm), 1 m detachable OFC cable (3.5 mm)
- Cable Connectors: Output: 2.5 mm mono mini jacks Input: 6.35 mm stereo jack, 3.5 mm stereo jack
- Weight: 385 g (without cable)
- Included Accessories:
- Carrying Case
- User Manual
- 6.35 mm and 3.5 mm cables
- Driver Specifications
- Driver Type Planar Magnetic
- Driver Size (Oval): 85 x 69 mm
- Magnet System: Symmetric push-pull neodymium
- Frequency Response In Free-Field: 10 - 50,000 Hz
- Long-Term Max Input Power: 500 mW according to IEC 60268-7
- Pulse Max Input Power 2 W